The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. Plus, Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph depending on your country
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 11-speed Sram NX shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38c tires, featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound, are as good on gravel as they are on pavement.